Wednesday, July 14, 2004

What I'm doing with my (lack of a) life lately

If you haven't heard from me in a while it's not because I hate you (though some of you seem to not be too fond of me lately), but because since I've gotten back from the crazy amazingness that was the Repercussions tour, I've been mostly working or sleeping. When I haven't been working or sleeping, I've been alone in my bachelor pad drinking Jack Daniels (with coffee or iced tea or straight) and watching Dawson's Creek on DVD (I just finished season three, so last night I watched Big Fish...HOLY CRAP!). I'd love to invite someone over to watch this stuff (and drink whiskey) with me, but you all have to wake up when I'm just going to sleep. I mean, shit, it's 6:48am now. I guess that's all for now. Please stay tuned for the Repercussions Tour Diary as told by J-Ro. It's crazy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment