Friday, May 30, 2003

Since nobody is banging my door or returning phone calls, Sergei gets his wish -- I update this lousy thing. Hi, I am off every-other weekend. There are entire weeks that go by when I don't see any of my friends. This sucks. Many of my friends are busy, and I accept that. My problem is those lazy friends, who don't have 5 million things to do, but don't even make an effort to find me when I'm NOT working, which seems to be a rare night lately. I mean, sure, hang out with your best friend down the block, who you see EVERY night, because he/she/it doesn't work a 7pm-7am shift every other night of the week. Bah! Whatever. I'll go it alone. If you want me, you can find me left of center, off in the dark. And I think I'll be carrying the cell phone. I'll be in the Huntington area tonight...at kickball, etc. Promised Lisa at Barnes & Noble a visit. Hope everyone has a goood night. If I hear you stayed at home doing nothing instead of calling me, I will be disappointed in you. Didn't you hate it when your folks said that to you? I'm outta here....

No comments:

Post a Comment