Sunday, June 22, 2003

Not a lot to say this morning, as I still have to eat a little food before I head off to sleep, and then wake up early so I can go to Paul & Lindsay's engagement party in the rain (it's a nice day for a wet wedding), before going to work until 7am again. At least this week, I'm off Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Monday night I'm going to see Jonathan Richman at the Knitting Factory. That should be great, as it always is. Tuesday, Larissa should be coming over to help me paint the house (maybe I will get enough of it done to warrant moving in sometime in the next century). Kinda hungry.

Note to J. Lo if he is reading this (to the uninitiated, that would be a guy named James I worked with): I'm sorry about what happened. Also, I never got to tell you that it wasn't that I sold you out -- it was a process of elimination. I had to go to the supers to get those files you erased, and they pretty much figured it was your doing. I didn't go up to the Moustache and say "Yo, J. Lo erased my shit again!" This doesn't change your job status, I know. But I just wanted to make sure you knew that I wasn't running around trying to get you fired so I could steal your job, which I am, of course, going to apply for, and raise hell if I don't get it. Good luck with your future career, James. Hopefully, you will get some time on unemployment to reflect.

Alright, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment