Friday, June 27, 2003

Okay, so I found this one courtesy of my Friendster-message pal (there are no pens involved, although words are our playpen via the internet) Carol, who is herself 26% geek, thusly only half as geeky as me. I want you all to take this test and let me know your results (Kipes, I'm looking in your direction, heh heh...Sergei, you too! Sean has GOTTA be at least 65% geek...at least). I guess this is vindication for those of you who had mistaken me for Drew Carey...

You are 54% geek
You are a geek. Good for you! Considering the endless complexity of the universe, as well as whatever discipline you happen to be most interested in, you'll never be bored as long as you have a good book store, a net connection, and thousands of dollars worth of expensive equipment. Assuming you're a technical geek, you'll be able to afford it, too. If you're not a technical geek, you're geek enough to mate with a technical geek and thereby get the needed dough. Dating tip: Don't date a geek of the same persuasion as you. You'll constantly try to out-geek the other.

Take the Polygeek Quiz at Thudfactor.com



Well, I gotta get to bed soon...this geek is hitting up the Wilco/Sonic Youth show in Central Park today with Andriani and mon frere. See you there...or not. May Strom Thurmond enjoy his eternity in Hell, which follows his almost eternal stay in Congress. Cheerio!

[View/Post Comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment