Thursday, September 11, 2003

I apologize to everybody for such a down post last time around. I shouldn't be so bummed out. Thanks to Darren for his almost instantaneous response to make sure I was okay. Thanks to Meg for hanging out with me that day, even though I'm sure I wasn't a laugh a minute. I watched LOTR: The Two Towers yesterday before work, so I'm fine now.

I hate the fact that I will get all melancholy and melodramatic like that for apparently no reason. I also hate the fact that I haven't hung out with most of my friends in a really long time. Argh. I'm tired. I wanted to write a testimonial for a friendster whom I only know from friendster and livejournal, but who lives in california, but is totally cool. I couldn't think of anything that didn't sound retarded.

Also, I think I'm going deafer in my right ear. I hope it's not another sinus infection. I think it just might be. I don't have time to go to the doctor..I still haven't gone to the dentist or the DMV yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment