Saturday, January 04, 2003

I have to learn to post at least something everyday, even if it is short and crappy. I must learn discipline. I am so happy to have a job to look forward to very shortly. Even if it means missing the Dismemberment Plan on Feb 5th. My radio show will stay at the same time slot, 3-6:30am alternate thursday mornings, but it will now be the opposite week than it has been. At least I will still follow Caffeine As Gasoline.
Tomorrow night, Matt & I are going to see Versus with +/- and Calla at the Bowery Ballroom. I'm so psyched we get to see Versus again. Next week, we're doing our Indie Rock Bowling Night again, and I am extremely glad. Last time was so much fun, and these are the people I feel most comfortable around. But then again, you may have already read that.
Well, I've got nothing left to say right now.

n.p. - E - "Nowheresville"
X|--|X
J-Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment