Monday, August 25, 2003

Booyaka 2: Electric Boogaloo

My brother made some cool-ass Erasherhead stickers with this crazy sticker maker you can get from Michael's for ten bucks or something. I'm trying to figure out where to put the stickers I want. I fucking love Eraserhead, and I still can't believe Jack Nance is dead. I'm willing to wager that Sergei hasn't even seen Eraserhead. How about it Sergei? You know what I'm thinking? My birthday is in a few weeks, and I'm turning thirty. That's a big one. I would really love to get the DVD of Eraserhead, which is available only on David Lynch's website. I know that $39.95 (plus shipping and handling) is a lot of dough to plunk down, but it IS Eraserhead, fully cleaned and restored. I know that I come off as a pretentious dipwad for saying so, but I really think that it is one of my top 5 favorite films. Bottom line: if you love me, buy me Eraserhead on DVD. Thank you for your support.

Sleep time is now.

<3 J-Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment