Thursday, August 28, 2003

Gee, Looks like I am a pretentious Indie Asshole. Ha ha

Gee, Looks like I am a pretentious Indie Asshole. Ha ha. Go figure. Then again, the foolio who designed this quiz really likes Emo...but not as much as he likes record players. Oh, and I'm sorry, but why would anyone lump the Faint and Hot Hot Heat together or think that either of them suck? I dunno. They also lump GBV, Built to Spill and My Bloody Valentine in one category. I like all five, but I don't feel that the first two should get lumped in with the catch all "and anything 'dancy.'" Whatever. I guess I really am a pretentious indie rock asshole after all. Ha ha ha. So bite me.

I hate conor oberst
you are a pretentious indie asshole. you piss off
everybody but other pretentious indie assholes.
you suck extremely hard and only listen to
stuff on pitchfork media. fuck you.


what type of lame scenester are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment